The 2014 Forty-Eight® is one of the garage custom motorcycles in the Dark Custom™ line. This motorcycle cruises down the road with a 1200cc Evolution™ engine. New for 2014, it comes with a powerful new braking system and ABS anti-lock brakes. Optional Hard Candy Custom™ paint is a large metal flake finish that recalls the iconic styling of 1970s custom bikes, and offers blazing color showing through a deep, rich finish. New for 2014 ergonomic hand controls offer a more confident riding experience and the keyless entry adds to the convenience. The authentic peanut tank, which first appeared on Harley-Davidson® back in 1948 (the origin of the bike's name), and has been a defining Sportster feature since. The beefy front end features a fat tyre and its look is further enhanced with the lowered front and rear suspension and the unique under mount motorcycle mirrors. Add to this a low seat height, and you have a serious looking motorcycle with an approachable riding stance and added attitude.
NEW Paint color options and tank graphic
NEW Front and rear brakes with a larger front rotor, more-rigid front and rear calipers with larger pistons, and braided stainless steel brake lines
NEW Optional ABS (Anti-lock Braking System)
NEW Trip switch function allows odometer to display gear indicator and rpm
NEW Optional keyless H-D® Factory Security System with a proximity-based, hands-free security fob
NEW Integrated electrical system including new hand controls, speedometer, updated wire harness, oil tank, and side covers
• Black side covers to match bodywork finish
• Michelin® Scorcher® front and rear tires
• Blacked out rubber-mounted Evolution® 1200 cc V-Twin engine with polished covers
• Muscular bulldog front stance and slammed rear suspension
• Classic 2.1-gallon peanut fuel tank with lightening hole mounting bracket
• 16-inch Black, Steel Laced wheels
• Chopped front fender mounted on fork brace with lightening holes
• Chopped rear fender
• Tall and fat 130 mm Dunlop MT90 front tire
• Blacked-out components including air cleaner cover, clutch and brake levers and turn signals
• One-piece, Sportster® classic solo seat
• 26-inch seat height
• Low profile custom handlebar
• Under-mounted mirrors
• Side-mounted license plate
• Combination stop/turn/tail lights
• Evolution V-Twin powertrain with Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
• Rubber-mounted powertrain to reduce vibration
• 5-speed Transmission
• Chrome, shorty dual exhaust with slash-cut mufflers
• Forward-mounted foot controls
Also has Custom Heat wrapped exhaust system, with a stage 1 Intake and Download!
This is one cool ride!!
RUNS LIKE NEW!!!!!
Sold ready to ride!!!
Sold with a 2 year MVI
Great financing rates available!
WE WORK WITH ALL CREDIT SITUATIONS
Payments as Low as $39.00/week!
|Engine torque:||96Nm / 3500rpm|
|Front:||Black Steel Laced / Michelin® Scorcher '31' 130|
|Rear:||Black Steel Laced / Michelin® Scorcher '31' 150|
|Hard Candy Chrome Flake|