Privateers Family and Friends:
We are excited to open Privateers back up for business effective May 20, 2020, and have been very careful to meet or exceed all regulations for the safety of our Team and you, our customer. We have a 4 Phase Plan that we have initiated.
Phase 1- (pre-opening safety) has been completed
Phase 2- Initial opening and guidelines, effective May 20, 2020
Phase 3 -Further opening as we monitor Government and medical recommendations.
Phase 4- Fully open followed up with a great PARKING LOT PARTY
PHASE 1 PRE-OPENING
In order to address the possibility of community spread and guidelines for Social Distancing-Phase 1 we addressed Customer and Staff Safety.
- Installed sneeze guards at all points of sales and the service desk
- Installed hand sanitation stations at the front entrance, and at all points of sale.
- Installed signage throughout store and placed “floor decals at all points of sale so we can maintain distancing.
- Installed signage and floor decals to help you understand waiting areas and traffic flow.
- We have moved most of our new motorcycle inventory upstairs to better allow for Social Distancing
- You can still complete all Motorcycle sales remotely from the comfort of your living room.
- Our pre-owned inventory will be outside and spaced accordingly to allow you to safely browse.
- We have extra seating outside the store so customers waiting will be comfortable.
- We have moved and spread out our clothing racks to allow for Social Distancing.
PHASE 2 INITIAL OPENING
In order to be safe as we possibly can we have made a few changes in the store that we will help us all to Social distance. These are temporary and for your safety.
- Our customer washrooms are closed
- Our change rooms are closed
- We are using Main Entrance only to monitor traffic, the Service Entrance is closed
- We have temporarily removed the customer lounge
- We have temporarily removed the coffee machine.
- We will monitor traffic in the store to avoid having too many customers in the building at one time.
- We will not be accepting cash (credit and debit only)
- Items you try on and we consider have been excessively touched will go into a 48-hour quarantine.
- Service will continue to work by appointment.
- We are ending our curbside pick-up, however, if you feel you cannot enter the store, please call and we can arrange for you to pick up parts.
- We at Team Privateers love the Social aspect of this business but are asking our customers to be mindful of time spent in the store. Socializing affects customers waiting to enter the store.
- We are closing the store at 5 pm as opposed to 4 pm to allow more shopping time to encourage distancing.
Will be announced as Govt and Medical regulations dictate
If we all continue to follow regulations, guidelines, and safe practices we will see Phase 4 this summer.
Stay safe everyone, let's work together to provide a safe and comfortable environment at Privateers Harley-Davidson so we can continue to provide the outstanding customer service you are used to getting here.
If you have any questions or concerns please give us a call 902-444-4647
We have always known how truly lucky we are
to have the support of this great team at Privateers and
for the amazing support and patience of you, our friends,
but this has really brought it home!
Yes, it's been a challenge to keep our Parts and Service Departments
functioning these last few weeks, but we managed to keep you riding
and you kept us busy!
We can't wait to see you again!
Email: Dale Williams, General Manager, dwilliams@PrivateersHD.com
Adam Turner, Fixed Operations Manager, aturner@PrivateersHD.com