At Privateers Harley-Davidson® we’re united by a passion for riding, and we’re as crazy about motorcycles as you are. We love riding the Harley-Davidson® motorcycles we sell, and we love the people that own and ride them.
Our continuous growth has created tremendous job opportunities, as well as room for our current employees to grow within our organization. In addition to a fast-paced, exciting environment that rewards the entrepreneurial spirit, we offer excellent pay plans, benefits packages for full-time employees, professional training and development, and lots of good times with great people!
Interested? Then tell us about yourself, we would love to get to know you.
And check out our current job opportunities above!
We are looking to add a Merchandise Sales Associate to our Team. This is a full time position with benefits such as medical, retirement plan, competitive wages, and an opportunity to start a lifelong career.
GM Sales Associate link: http://www.hickmangroup.ca/Employment-Privateers-Sales-Associate?cs:a:i=QuickLinks
DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR MOTORCYCLES?
Would you love to work in a closely-knit family-style environment? Well, you’ll love working here! Privateers Harley-Davidson is an authorized dealer of Harley-Davidson motorcycles and products. We currently have an opening in our Service Department for a Junior Service Writer.
We are looking for someone who loves this living and lifestyle (because we do!)
The primary duties of this position include:
• Provide exceptional customer service.
• Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
• Work directly with “walk-in and telephone” customers to help determine and supply them with parts and accessories.
• Develop and share knowledge of all P&A merchandise, parts history, and motorcycle service.
• Interfacing as needed with the Service Department and ensure their P&A needs are being met.
• Taking/filling orders, assisting technicians in determining parts and accessories required for individual jobs.
• Responsible for inventory control.
• Invoicing parts on service repair orders and invoicing and accepting payments from our retail counter.
• Handle phone transactions quickly and courteously.
• Notify customers when special orders or back-ordered items are received.
• Accept cash and credit card payments for merchandise purchases. Keep the cash register accurate.
• Demonstrate our commitment to “Make Things Right”.
• Maintain updated customer mailing lists.
• Complete training, as required.
• Valid Motorcycle License
• Valid Driver’s License
• Friendly, outgoing personality.
• Knowledge and experience with Harley-Davidson motorcycles, and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
• Experience with Point-of-Sale and computerized inventory systems considered an asset.
• Knowledge of motorcycle front end, suspension, and engine components and the commitment to continually develop knowledge.
• Ability to look up parts and quote prices for parts using proper catalog.
• Ability to lift up to 40lbs.
If you are not afraid to work hard and play hard and want a career that offers a competitive salary, benefits package and company pension plan in an enthusiastic work environment, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please reference the position title in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you would like to get in touch with us. Please fill out your details below.