ARE YOU READY FOR SOME GOOD NEWS?
WE WILL BE FULLY OPEN AGAIN STARTING
WEDNESDAY, MAY 20TH!
We want to thank all our customers for their support and patience during the past weeks.
It has been a challenge keeping our Parts and Service Departments functioning during these times,
but thanks to our great Team here at Privateers we managed to keep you riding!
When we reopen on May 20th we will still have some challenges.
Social Distancing, barriers, reduced amount of customers allowed in-store at one time, and extra cleaning and sanitizing.
Our SERVICE department is open for business.
Please call Matthew in Service for drop off and pick up procedures 902-444-4647.
Most importantly protecting our customers and our staff during the transition
to "the new normal' is our goal.
We are excited to open Privateers back up for business effective May 20, 2020, and have been very careful to meet or exceed all regulations for the safety of our Team and you, our customer. We have a 4 Phase Plan that we have initiated.
Phase 1- (pre-opening safety) has been completed
Phase 2- Initial opening and guidelines, effective May 20, 2020
Phase 3 -Further opening as we monitor Government and medical recommendations.
Phase 4- Fully open followed up with a great PARKING LOT PARTY
PHASE 1 PRE-OPENING
In order to address the possibility of community spread and guidelines for Social Distancing-Phase 1 we addressed Customer and Staff Safety.
- Installed sneeze guards at all points of sales and the service desk
- Installed hand sanitation stations at the front entrance, and at all points of sale.
- Installed signage throughout store and placed “floor decals at all points of sale so we can maintain distancing.
- Installed signage and floor decals to help you understand waiting areas and traffic flow.
- We have moved most of our new motorcycle inventory upstairs to better allow for Social Distancing
- You can still complete all Motorcycle sales remotely from the comfort of your living room.
- Our pre-owned inventory will be outside and spaced accordingly to allow you to safely browse.
- We have extra seating outside the store so customers waiting will be comfortable.
- We have moved and spread out our clothing racks to allow for Social Distancing.
PHASE 2 INITIAL OPENING
In order to be safe as we possibly can we have made a few changes in the store that we will help us all to Social distance. These are temporary and for your safety.
- Our customer washrooms are closed
- Our change rooms are closed
- We are using Main Entrance only to monitor traffic, the Service Entrance is closed
- We have temporarily removed the customer lounge
- We have temporarily removed the coffee machine.
- We will monitor traffic in the store to avoid having too many customers in the building at one time.
- We will not be accepting cash (credit and debit only)
- Items you try on and we consider have been excessively touched will go into a 48-hour quarantine.
- Service will continue to work by appointment.
- We are ending our curbside pick-up, however, if you feel you cannot enter the store, please call and we can arrange for you to pick up parts.
- We at Team Privateers love the Social aspect of this business but are asking our customers to be mindful of time spent in the store. Socializing affects customers waiting to enter store.
- We are closing the store at 5 pm as opposed to 4 pm to allow more shopping time to encourage distancing.
Will be announced as Govt and Medical regulations dictate
If we all continue to follow regulations, guidelines, and safe practices we will see Phase 4 this summer.
Stay safe everyone, let's work together to provide a safe and comfortable environment at Privateers Harley-Davidson so we can continue to provide the outstanding customer service you are used to getting here.
WE'VE BEEN HERE BEFORE
The Annual Harley-Davidson Dealers Meeting, January 1919,
held during the Spanish Influenza pandemic.